Employees and those Seeking Employment
We live and work in challenging times. For employees there is added pressure whether caused by the recession or a simple desire to get on in the world and move to a new or better job.
- It may be that although in a job you are concerned about the future. The business climate is especially difficult and your job may be threatened as the recession bites.
- It may be that you job is comparatively safe but it's not what you want to do in the future, or what you are qualified to do.
- It may be simply that you do not know whether your skills and experience would attract interest from other employers and want to find out.
- If you are no longer employed you may already be dealing with redundancy and the impact this has on your life. You may need specific help about your employment rights and how to enforce them.
- It may be that you have not needed to compete for a job for many years and wonder are things any different?
Inspire People Development's team of experienced managers are here to help whether that help is best directed at securing your rights or preparing you for a fresh challenge.
We provide specific personal support and offer training courses designed with you in mind as the following pages describe.