- Are you facing a disciplinary case at work?
- Is your employer contemplating dismissing you - whether for economic or disciplinary reasons?
- Are you aware of your rights under employment law?
- How familiar are you with ACAS procedures?
- Do you know how to take your case to an Employment Tribunal?
- Could you properly represent yourself at Tribunal or would you need to rely on what could be expensive legal representation?
Facing dismissal is one of the most difficult situations that can face someone. There is a requirement that an employer deals appropriately and sensitively with the issue including a need to deal sensitively with an issue that could be traumatic for all concerned. Unfortunately not all employers deal with this sensitively nor do they follow proper procedures that the law or good practice demands. If you do not know your rights you may not only lose your job but the compensation you are properly entitled to.
What we do:
- We provide you with support and guidance if dismissal is being considered and can provide that support throughout the process.
- We can reference benchmarked procedures in accordance with ACAS best practice that afford you protection against unfair dismissal.
- We can prepare your complaint to an Employment Tribunal if that course becomes inescapable.
- We can support you at all stages through arbitration, conciliation and at the Tribunal hearing.