- Are you aware of your obligations under the Employment Rights Act 1996 and the nature of the employment contract?
- Are you aware of the new obligations on employers in dealing with disciplinary and grievance matters?
- Should you need to consider dismissal or redundancy what is the right approach?
- What is the legal position in relation to Maternity and parental rights?
- Can you vary terms and conditions safely?
- What are the requirements of the Working Time Regulations
- What is TUPE and how might it affect you?
Employment Law presents a veritable minefield for Employers where mistakes can easily be made but once having been made can prove extremely costly. It is tempting to worry about issues only when they arise but then it may be too late and difficult to retrieve. For some employers the recourse is to take legal advice but that can be very expensive.
What we do:
- We advise on employment contract matters and devise new contracts of employment.
- From our wealth of practical and qualified HR experience we can advise on all employment law matters either to determine a course of action to resolve a difficulty or to devise a process or procedure to ensure compliance.
- We provide suitable training in all key aspects of employment law whether an overview for managers or something more comprehensive or detailed for HR practitioners.
- We advise employers in specific cases involving grievance, dismissal or redundancy.
- We represent employers at Employment Tribunals
- We provide Employment Law training courses [link]