HR Policy and Processes
- Do you have a clear HR strategy that supports business activity?
- Do you have policies in place to cover all aspects of human resource management?
- Do you have policies in place relating to diversity issues?
- Do you have benchmarked processes for all key HR activities?
- Do your grievance procedures meet current ACAS guidelines?
Successful management of human resources in any business requires a clear strategic direction, relevant HR policies and efficient processes and procedures. In the absence of strategic direction, and relevant policies and processes, business efficiency and effectiveness will be lost. For any organisation people represent the most important asset and how they are managed is key to business success.
What we do:
- We develop HR strategies identifying the key aspects of human resource management and focusing activity to the benefit of the organisation.
- We review and update existing policies and assist in the development of appropriate new policies where they are not already in place.
- We review processes and benchmark against best practice as recognised by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- We introduce new procedures with the necessary support and guidance for their successful application.