Recruitment and Selection
- Do you have a clear picture of the role you want to fill?
- Is your recruitment process clear and easily applied?
- Do you always attract the right applicants?
- Have you ever thought you recruited the wrong person?
- Do you find it difficult to retain people?
Having the right person in the right place at the right time is crucial to organisational performance. Get it right and a fruitful, mutually beneficial, employment relationship is established. Get it wrong and the penalties are as great – removing and replacing someone who was never likely to be right for the business in the first place is a hugely expensive and time consuming process. We will help you find the best way to achieve the right result.
What we do:
- We can help properly define the role and the person required before recruitment begins.
- We will help you determine how best to generate interest in the role(s) on offer and attract good candidates.
- We will work with you to design the most efficient recruitment process and the selection methods most likely to deliver the right candidate.
- We will work with you to determine the right selection tools to deploy to help deliver the right person for your business.
- We can structure the interviewing process to best effect.
- We can advise on whether occupational or psychometric testing has a place and if so provide that facility.
- We can advise on whether an Assessment Centre would add value and provide appropriate material or work with you in designing highly customised, purpose built, material if that makes better sense.